Langwarrin Showjumping Championships
Langwarrin Pony Club Inc. SHOWJUMPING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2013
Saturday 9th November 2013
'Subject to Accreditation'
At the Langwarrin Pony Club Grounds, Cozy Valley Road, Langwarrin
(turn into Union Road, off North Road Langwarrin)
**STATE QUALIFIER for SMZ SHOWJUMPING RIDERS**
FEI Art. 273 Competition over two rounds, FEI Art. 274 Competition in Two Phases, FEI Art 238
All classes on sand arenas – Entry Fee: $57 per rider (including team entry & Zone Levy)
PCAV Grades A, B, C, D, E & F (F grade beginners only, must not have been graded in other SJ grades)
PONY CLUB TEAMS: Team of 4 riders from the same Club (can be from the same Grades) may enter the championship.
- The best three individual placing points will count towards the team’s total.
- Ribbons will be awarded to the first to six place getters in every Class. Points will be allocated in each Class from 10 points for 1st down to 1 point for 10th.
- Riders must enter as individuals to be eligible as a team. If you are not riding in an allocated team, riders will be put into composite teams on the day.
- No equal Overall placings, a count back will be taken back to FEI Article 274 COMPETITION IN TWO PHASES
- Riders to supply own bridle or saddle cloth numbers (to be displayed on both sides of horse)
- Competitors must compete in ALL 3 phases to be eligible for overall placing.
- Each overall Winner in each grade will receive a Sash/Garland & Rug and Reserve Champion will receive a Sash & Saddle Blanket.
- Ribbons for first 6 placings for each phase
Click Here to Enter Langwarrin Pony Club Showjumping Championships 2013
Thankyou to our Sponsors